Friday, March 1, 2013

March Monthly Group Layouts

Get ready for Spring with our NEW Chantilly paper pack!  This month my groups are going to make these pages.  I did them a little differently then CTMH did theirs...but what's new!  LOL  
I thought these will be PERFECT for Easter!  
 The above layout is from our Make it From My Heart layout #7
And this layout is from our Reflections Main Frame - Portrait (pg 61) and the right is Reflections Title Topper - cover (pg 23).  I am VERY happy to announce that you can now purchase our Reflections book again!  YEA!  They are now soft bound books and only $14.95!  Get your copy today!  We are have our card making book Originals too!  

If you would like to make these layouts...check out my Upcoming Events Tab to find a date that will work for you and then call or email me to see if I still have room!  

No comments:

Post a Comment