Friday, March 29, 2013

Start Your Own Close to my Heart Business!

Do you have a job YOU LOVE?  I DO!  And April is the month to join Close to my Heart and LOVE YOUR JOB!
CTMH is a job where you can make extra money, get a discount on your personal scrapbooking supplies, free products, get tax deductions and earn GREAT trips, just to name a few of the benefits.

 And with our new consultant kits, you can pick if you would like to join with our Essentials Kit that is ONLY $49 ($155 value), this kit is designed for those of you who wish to do this as a hobby, or our Masters Kit $99 ($335 value) for those of you who wish to make it more of a business.  I will be happy to talk to you about which better fits your needs.

AND in the month of April, if you sign up with EITHER of our kits, you will get these 4 stamps (April - July stamp of the months) FREE!  Contact me for more information on becoming a CTMH consultant!  I will be HAPPY to talk to you more about it...OR you can come to one of my Start Your Own Business Workshops.  They are scheduled for Monday, April 8th at 7:00 or Wednesday April 24th at 7:00.  These are ONLY 1 hour and you will make a quick project while you are here.  Stay longer if you have more questions.  It is up to you.

I love what I do and I can go to work in my slippers.  As you can see, I have a few slippers!  LOL  It started out with my frog slippers and then became an obsession!    

I would love to have you on my team and help you get your CTMH business going!  Contact me for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment