Friday, March 15, 2013

New Paper Pouches

I just LOVE our new Paper Pouches, (I call them treat bags).  Here are a few more ideas you can create with them.  

The above pouch was Stamp Lifted from my friend Julie Nilsson.  She was in the creative mood and I wasn't...so I lifted it right off of her!  LOL  Then I added a cookie and I am ready to give a cute gift.  Oh I almost forgot...I used our new stamp set called For a Friend (D1542 $17.95).  There are 4 of these framed stamps along with 5 other stamps.  AND 2 of them are Cricut Art Philosophy images.  So you don't have to cut them out by hand YEA!


Then this adorable bag was created in our unit meeting.  My downline Ruth Roche created it.  I love it. The grass image is also off our Cricut Cartridge.  I just LOVE our Cricut cartridges!  If you don't have them, you need to get them!  Contact me and I will help you with that OR go to my website and get it mailed out right away!

Also get yourself some of these treat bags!!  You just never know when you will need a little gift for a special someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment