Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More Easter Ideas

I am going Easter crazy!  It has been a lot of fun creating layouts, cards & treat bags.  Today I am going to show you a layout I created using our Chantilly paper pack.  I also used our Magic book and this layout is called Spellbound.  I love the colors and my little chick!  I can't wait to color Easter eggs and put my pictures on it!  


Here is an up close view of that cute chick!  I used our new alcohol markers to color her in.  They give a very VIBRANT look.  
If you would like to create layouts using our Chantilly paper pack, join me in March at my monthly groups.  And as a bonus...you will have enough extras to create this layout!  Get those layouts done before Easter arrives...then you will just need to put your pictures on and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment