Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stamps and a 1 1/4 Punch = Awesome Art!

I am IN LOVE with our little circle stamps that just so happen to fit PERFECT when you punch them with our 1 1/4 punch.  Yes you can also cut these on the Cricut with either the Art Philosophy or Artiste cartridge, but when you just need a few, I find it faster to just grab your punch and punch them out.  
 I wanted to share some samples I recently made.  The card above I stamp lifted from our current Close to my Heart catalog...see page 6.  I changed it up a little.  I also used our Perfect Fit - Birthday stamps (page 95 $9.95)  Love these!  I also used our Perfect Fit - Frames 2.  They give your cards a little extra pizzazz!
 I used the same stamps for the circle of the treat bags above.  And then I added the car from our Fast and Furious Stamp set on page 47 for $17.95.  The treat bags are also a new item we have in our catalog.  You get 20 treat bags for just $2.95 for the small ones (3 x 4) and $3.95 for the large one
 (5 x 6) size. And they are safe for food!  These would be perfect for co-worker gifts, birthday parties or just about anything you need to give a little treat.

Here is a closer look at the large bag

And a closer look at the smaller bag.  They stamp GREAT!  I stamped "happy birthday" on the bag to add to the decor!

 Now, here is another cute NEW product from Close to my Heart.  Our CLEAR pillow boxes!  HOW FUN ARE THESE!  You get 3 of these (6 x 3 1/2 x 1 1/2) for $2.95.  I used our Perfect Fit - Frames 2 and our Perfect Fit - Birthday to decorate this box.  AND, I almost forgot..the Perfect Fit  Frames 1 & 2 both have images that you can cut out using our Cricut Cartridges.  


Then the last thing I wanted to share with you is a layout I made again using our Perfect Fit Frames 2 and Perfect Fit Birthday.  Can you tell I LOVE THESE.  And here is a bonus.  If you are coming to my crop in March, you will be making this layout!



Here is a close up view of the left side of the layout.  I used our Later Sk8r paper pack and added some Sunset (orange) to is.  Gives it a pop of color.  I think I will be using this layout for MY birthday!  It's very fun.  I think this bright blue (Lagoon) & bright green (Pear) are my favorite color combinations right now.  
So get out there and start creating!!  I can't have all the fun!  LOL  

No comments:

Post a Comment