Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December Stamp of the Month

It's time for my December stamp of the month samples. Here are a few cards, a box and a layout that I created using Mad About You.

I feel this set was designed to use for Valentines Day cards. And I did make one card, but I wanted to show different uses for these stamps...so I created a box you can put goodies in that says, "you're sweet" and a card that says, "mad about you". These can be used for every day. The box is a pillow box I created using our Cricut Cartridge. YEA! It's so fun!

Then I made this cute baby layout using paper from our Wonderland kit. When I saw this paper, not only did I see winter, but I also saw baby! So I took our December Mad About You stamp set and created this layout.

How appropriate is "Over the moon in love with you" for pictures of your new baby! Then I used our newsprint rub ons for "welcome little one". I have to tell you I really really love these rub ons! Every time I put them away, I find myself pulling them back out! LOL I think I will just leave them out! The heart is from the stamp of the month and then the giraffe is from our Zoology stamp set. It also has a lion, elephant and a cute little hippo in it. It is on page 30 of our Autumn/Winter 2011 catalog. And, it's only $9.95. This is a must for all those pictures of your "little ones". Not to mention for a trip to the zoo!

Remember, the December stamp of the month is ONLY available in the month of December. You can either purchase it for $17.95 or order $50 in products and get it for just $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment