Friday, December 2, 2011

Add Some Glitz to Your Layout

Here is a layout that I re-created based on one our corporate office did. It is using our Believe paper pack and our Flurries Dimensional Elements. They are chipboard snowflakes that I put some of our Stardust Glitter Glitz Gel on. I just LOVE how it makes those snowflakes glitter.














I also used our Snow Flurries stamp set (page 74 of the current catalog) to make it look like the cold wind blowing over the paper. I just stamped it in our white pigment ink, put some clear embossing powder over it and then heat set it. I also edged the paper with the white stamp pad to give it a little extra snow. I really am hoping that is the ONLY snow we get this year.

Now I have a little snow storm going on in my pages. LOL I hope to not be able to put pictures on this page for a while! LOL Maybe I better look in last years pictures and add them to this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment