Friday, December 9, 2011

December/January Close to my Heart Special

Our Rock the Block special starts December 19th - January 31. It is so cool. Here is what you get. You get an E size stamp set ($29.95 value) and our My Creations Collage Cubes (blocks) that contain 9 blocks and tray. As you can see in the picture above you can cut your picture and add the embellishments on all 4 sides! Want to see what I did with mine? You will have to wait just a bit longer. I am still working on mine! LOL

So you ask, how do you get it? It's easy. Simply place an order of just $25 or more from our current catalog (Autumn/Winter 2011) and get both the stamp set and block with tray for just $15! WHAT A DEAL. They tell us the blocks are a sneak peak at our Spring/Summer 2012 catalog (can't wait to see that catalog!). So if you fall in love with these blocks, you will be able to purchase even more starting in February! But don't delay! You will want to get this set now. I don't think you will be able to get this stamp set in the new catalog. It is a set only available for this special.

So get your order put together, either call me with it or email me and I will get this order for you starting December 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment