Friday, November 11, 2011

Snowman Candy Bar Holder

Need a cute quick idea that holds CHOCOLATE? Here it is. This cute snowman candy bar holder. It holds a Hershey's chocolate bar.

Here's how to make it. Take a piece of white cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 6.
On the 5 1/2 side, score it at 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 3 3/4", 4". I used our All Decked Out stamp set (page 75 of our current catalog). This stamp set has 29 pieces of the snowman in it. I stamped the white cardstock with the snowman pieces. Adhere the bottom and back, crimp the bottom and you are ready to dress your snowman.

The scarf is just coordinated ribbon but the hat...it's a baby sock! YES! A baby sock.

What I did was cut the toe part off (just a little bit so you don't lose the length) then I cut little slices and tied it in the middle so it looks like a hat. The elastic for the top of the sock becomes that bottom of the hat. Too cute huh!

Then I put my candy bar in it and ready to give to a favorite friend! Make some for your chocolate loving friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment