Friday, November 4, 2011

November Monthly Group Layouts

If you are in one of my monthly groups, these are the pages we will be making this month. We are using our Dreamin kit which is perfect for those fall and Thanksgiving pages.

I just love fall, the colors are so beautiful and the weather is great.
That fall crisp air, perfect for sitting out by the fire pit making Smores. I think I am going to take some pictures of that for these layouts!

If you are NOT in my groups, you are welcome to either come check it out and make these pages or you can also join a group where you make 4 pages each month and you will get free stuff for being the host of one. It's so fun. If you would like more information or would like to come to one of the groups, please email or call me and I will find a group for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment