Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrapbooking in Pink!

FINALLY I get to scrapbook in PINK! lol
Last year I was on the Close to my Heart Advisory Board and we had a meeting in Park City Utah. They spoiled us, worked us hard and even bought us PRESENTS! One of the gifts we got was matching PINK pj's! Here we are posing of the camera in our jammies! I just got around to scrapbooking these pictures and found that I had some extra pieces of our Sophia kit. So I took some scraps from Sophia and off I went. USING WHAT I HAD! YIPPEE! I love it when I can consume it and not collect it. Paper does get dated, so you want to use it up. And, I don't want to have to find more storage for all these extra paper kits I have...so I USE IT UP!

The other layout is of the matching shirts CTMH gave us. I LOVE this color. And that photographer followed us everywhere! LOL We did get some cool pictures from him. This layout I used our Typeset kit (again using leftovers). I stamped a flourish in desert sand on it too.

I really like how you can take a kit and make something totally different with it then what you think. This kit has large alphabets and letters on 2 of the sheets, but I used the other side and this is the outcome.

So remember, get out those 1/2 finished kits and FINISH THEM! You don't want to add on to your house because you have too much paper!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment