Friday, November 25, 2011

December Group Pages

If you are in my December Groups, here are the pages you will be making.

If you are NOT in my groups...come join us as a guest! I still have room in a few of my groups...check out my "upcoming events" tab here on my blog for the dates in December....then call or email me to reserve your space. I do have limited space, so call or email soon!

These layouts I am using our Believe workshop kit. The directions to make this layout are in the kit along with the stamps, accessories and a full color guide. If you don't live in the Omaha area, and would like to make these layouts...you can order this workshop kit (or any of our workshop kits) for just $29.95. These kits are only available until February 2012, so make sure you get them soon.

The second layout is from our Magic How to Book. The layout is called Levitate.

If you want to get a head start on your Christmas layouts (or get some past pictures on layouts) just email or call me to be a guest at one of my groups OR order your kit today!


No comments:

Post a Comment