Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Stamp of the Month

It's time for the new stamp of the month and here it is. It's called Cherish the Day. I wasn't sure I was going to like this one very much, but once I started to use it, I LOVE IT! They are rectangle stamps one for each month. Then we have all the numbers too. So you stamp the rectangle with the month on it, then stamp the date in the circle area. I like to stamp the date in a different color so it really stands out.

If you look at my Santa card, you will see an arrow. I cut that arrow using...yes, you guessed it...our CTMH Cricut Cartridge!! And also the tags too! Can you see that I am using the Cricut Cartridge A LOT! lol And as a little sneak peak, the top left card is also using the December stamp of the month! Too cool!

Here is my favorite. The layout I made using our Thanksgiving stamp set. This is not what I set out to make, but I really love how it turned out. I also cut some leaves and branches with the cartridge. If you look at the close up picture of the pilgrims...on the branch there...I even cut the branch of that leafy branch using the cartridge! Dang...that cartridge has EVERYTHING on it! lol But a little warning...the branch is VERY delicate...so pull it off your mat carefully. I ruined 2
before I got all that I needed.

The other cool thing
about this stamp set is
you can use your CTMH Cricut Cartridge to cut a "ticket" shape that fits these shapes. I didn't use it in these samples, but the stamps are marked and tells you how big to cut it if you choose to use it.

I hope you enjoyed my creations using the November stamp of the month...and remember, you can only get this stamp set in the month of November. They are either $17.95 or $5 with a $50 purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment