Tuesday, June 25, 2013

THANK YOU!

Some of you have purchased our Special, Thank You stamp set.  If you purchased it in the month of June...for just $2.95, all proceeds went to help the Tornado victims in Oklahoma.  There is still time to get yours!!  But HURRY!  
So anyway, I wanted to show you some cards I made using it.  I pulled out some scraps from a couple kits and here is what I came up with.
This card is using our Later Sk8r paper pack

and this one is using our For Always paper pack.

AND, another special in June was our mini banners.  Did you notice I said "was" our mini banners?  Supplies are gone, but if you got one of them...here is an idea for you.  I took our Tommy paper pack (yes my scraps...gotta use it until it is gone) and created this USA banner.  Fun right!  So get out your scraps, and your banners and get creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment