Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Buzz & Bumble goes to Colorado!

So you might have seen our Buzz & Bumble paper pack...well, have you seen it used for a trip to Colorado??  I can't believe it, but my pictures from our recent trip to Colorado work PERFECTLY with this kit!

I got the idea for the above layout from a CTMH friend...Michelle Snyder.  She used her layout for on of the UP characters.  And it gave me the idea to use it for our trip to Colorado!  It works so good I can't believe it!  This layout I used our Make it From My Heart How to Book pattern #9.
I also used our 4 x 6 flip flaps (upper right).  Flip flaps are a GREAT way to get lots of pictures on a page without making LOTS of pages.

Then I was on a roll.  I added a little Olive cardstock and ran with it.  I was obsessed to use my ENTIRE pack.  All the scraps!  No left overs!!!  
The above layout is from our Make it From My Heart # 6
Again I used flip flaps here...the 4 x 6 ones...I developed wallet size photos and put 2 of them in each flip flap.

This layout I used our Make it From Your Heart #7.  Oh and these letters and those in the other layouts are from our Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

Ok...this layout I used a 6 x 12 flip flap.  It is on the left page.  The flap is closed on this one.  The layout is from our Cherish How to Book - Visual Texture.

Here is the same layout with the flip flap open.  By adding a flip flap, I was able to get 4 more pictures on here without making anymore pages!!  How cool is that!

Then my last layout...it is from out Make it From My Heart #12.
And guess what!  I am all out of Buzz & Bumble paper!!!  YEA!!  

If you would like to recreate these layouts, make sure you purchase your Buzz & Bumble paper pack, because it will be gone after July 31st (or when supplies run out).
If you have the paper pack, get it out and make some pages for your vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment