Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Vacation Time!

Do you need a GREAT vacation stamp set?  I am in love with our Adventure USA (D1503 $17.95).  You can see it on page 87 of our Spring/Summer catalog and below (If you don't have a catalog, you can view it on my website) I used it here on this layout.
LOVE IT!! 


I used our Make It From My Heart How to Book and used patterned #9.  The kit I used is our Tommy paper pack.  I like how it was a "nautical" theme, but this layout can be used for any kind of a vacation.   

Here is a blown up pictures of the title from the first page of the layout. Again, using the Adventure USA stamp set.  I love the bird too.  It is from our Trinket wooden shapes and I sponged him Outdoor Denim.  

Here is a view of the journaling area with another bird above.  

And here is my favorite part.  The little car pulling a trailer.  How fun is that!  

One more thing about this stamp set...or should I say the Adventure Canada stamp set!!  Very similar and in fact has some of the same stamps in it, but it has some specifically for Canada.  Plus it has the cutes moose stamp!  
  Get yours now!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment