Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Stamp of the Month - Friendship Bouquet

I am excited to show you my May Stamp of the Month samples!  At first I thought this was more of a fall stamp set...I still do actually, but you can only get it in MAY!  So I ran with it.  I used it with our Florentine paper pack.  I just love how it turned out.
Below you will see the journaling square zoomed!  See it on the above layout, bottom right.  I popped up the flower part.  LOVE IT.

I also created these cards.  They were so fun to make.  I also added a little tiny bee and lady bug.  See the bottom right card?  On the sunflower I popped up the lady bug!!  CUTE!  So make sure you check out your stamp sets for those bugs that will enhance your cards!
I also used our durable studs!  I don't know if I like them more for the ability to stick it without having to use adhesive (they are self adhesive) or the name itself!  lol


If you like this stamp set, you need to get it in the month of May only!  So make sure you get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment