Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Operation Smile Afghan Update!

Through the magic of television...LOL,  I have a quick update on my afghan for our Operation Smile Auction for our CTMH convention.  This picture was taken May 2.  As you can see I have been keeping my fingers very busy.  Right now it is about 2 1/2 feet long.  I still have a lot of work to do and I need to get it done FAST!  Now that the warm weather is coming...it makes it harder to do this.  Not to mention my own personal summers!  LOL  Guess I will need to turn the air conditioner WAY down!  But I am determined to get it done in time for convention.  

Actually my goal is to get it done in the next couple weeks.  The closer it gets to convention, the crazier life gets, so to have less to do is a good thing!  LOL  
So wish me luck...I need it!  
And if you would like to make a difference in a child's life and donate to our Operation Smile fund, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment