Friday, May 4, 2012

May Group Layouts

Do you have a Superhero in your family?  Here are my May Group Layouts using our Superhero kit.  The first pages I used pictures of my son Cody's birthday party.  He was soooo into Batman, so I made him a batman cake and themed the party after that caped crusader.  It was very cool and this paper worked PERFECT with these pictures.

   I used our Magic How to Book Hocus Pocus layouts.  This how to book is still available (for a bit yet) so if you don't have it, you might want to get it FAST!


The pages below I used for my husbands Cubs themed birthday party.  Again...see the versatility of this paper!  I used our Imagine How to Book layout Memoirs Complete.  This book is also still available, but I wouldn't wait long if you are interested in getting them!  Act fast!
I also think this kit would work well for fathers day (superhero dad!) &  baseball pictures just to name a few.
If you would like to make these layouts, check out my "upcoming events" tab to see what date works best for you and contact me to get you scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment