Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick & Easy Scrapbooking!

Are you behind on your scrapbooking?  Close to my Heart offers several GREAT ways to get your scrapbooking DONE!

Today I wanted to talk to you about our Photo Storage Pages.  They come in 2 different packs.  They are vertical or horizontal and they fit six 4 x 6 pictures on each side.  We sell them in packs of 10 for just $8.95. That means they will hold 120 pictures!  This is a GREAT way to get your pictures from those envelopes (right after you get them printed) to an album!  DONE!  You can either leave them that way or you can (when you have time) pull them out and scrapbook them.  I have a mixture of these in my albums.
The pictures above are using our horizontal pages and are of my son Cody when he was a baby.  I just mounted them on blue cardstock and now I am done!  I put them on cardstock because this was when pictures use to come in 3 1/2 x 5.

These pictures are in our vertical photo storage pages and are from one of our cruises.  I added the pictures and a journaling spot.  These make scrapbooking FAST AND EASY!  

For more information on these go to our Spring/Summer Catalog on page 122.

No comments:

Post a Comment