Monday, April 9, 2012

Footloose Workshop Coming Soon!

I have my footloose workshop coming up and I wanted you to know about it.

This one is my Footloose workshop.  You will be making 12 pages using our Footloose kit.  This kit is GREAT for beach, water, summer pictures...but wait...I challenged my friend Julie Nilsson (mnmjulie.blogspot.com) who doesn't go to the beach or have kids, to find a way to use these with the pictures she had.
And boy did she come through!!!  I am only showing you 6 of the 12 that we are going to make, but you get the idea...
Here is the first 2 layouts that I embellished with fish & flowers.  But Julie used her layout for pictures of her by cactus'.  How cool is that!



Here is the next layout.  I LOVE that turtle stamp!  I embellished this with stamps, durable studs and our Footloose Complements.  And then Julie took her layout and made a dinosaur layout!  Check out how that pebble patterned paper now looks like dinosaur egg paper!  I just love how versatile our kits are!  She used our ROAR! stamp set to embellish it.



Then the last layout here is another one I used that cute turtle on and some seashells.  But Julie used hers for pictures of her dogs in the grass.  WOW!  You can use it for beach or dogs!  LOL


























I am having this workshop on Monday, April 23rd at 7:00.  You have 2 choices on that workshop fee.  You can choose the kit that includes 2  - Level 2 Footloose kits plus additional cardstock for $33.83 (tax & shipping included) or 1 Level 2 kit, workshop kit that includes accessories and stamp set, plus the additional cardstock) for $55.49 (tax & shipping included)
If you would like to sign up for this workshop and make 12 pages...please contact me as soon as possible!  I will need time to order the supplies!

If you are coming to my scrapbook weekend (Friday - Sunday May 4 - 6) I will also be offering this workshop there too!  But like I said, I do need to order supplies, so let me know ASAP!
Want to know more about my Scrapbooking Weekend?  It is just $50 for 3 days of scrapbooking FUN!  (food and hotel room not included).  I am having door prizes, table for free products, workshops and TONS of time to SCRAPBOOK with the girls!!!  Contact me at gottastamp@cox.net for more information and a registration form!

No comments:

Post a Comment