Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Florentine Workshop

I am so excited about this workshop.  It is using our Florentine kit.  LOVE THIS PAPER!  I used it for some pictures of our cat Tigger and the second layout is of our 2008 convention.  Again...our paper is SO versatile!  

I am having this workshop on Monday, May 14th at 7:00.  You will make these 4 pages using our Florentine kit.
I have several options for this workshop.  You can choose from 
Option 1 - Level 2 paper pack and sponge daubers for $13.90 (plus tax & shipping) or
Option 2 - Workshop kit (that includes the paper pack, workshop guide, stamp set, & color ready seam binding (see the stamps on page 55 of our catalog) and sponge daubers for $$33.90 (plus tax & shipping)  If you don't have a copy of our current catalog, call me or you can view it on my website...gottastamp.ctmh.com.  
You also have options to add additional accessories!  So pick the Option that works best for you AND your budget while getting your scrapbooking DONE!


Reservations are required, so email me at gottastamp@cox.net or call me at 402-334-5615 to reserve your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment