Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Stamp of the Month - You Are...

Here is the April Stamp of the Month.  I used it on this cute Disney World Layout!  I used the words FUN! & COOL! on them.  I also used our Magic Adventures Stamp set. (page 78 of our current catalog)  It is that cute one with the kids on the roller coaster!  LOL  Cody and Brooke went to Disney World and I will be scrapbooking it for them and thought I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.  I can use it for the stamp of the month samples and then add their pictures!  

I just love these guys!  LOL  I texted a picture of this stamp set to them and told them to get a picture like it....so what did they do...they are all texting on the roller coaster!  LOL  The picture is very cool.  I will have to show you it when they share it with me.  
Here are 3 cards I made with it also.  They were fun to make
Remember, as always.  You can ONLY get the stamp of the  month in the month it is featured in.  So this one can ONLY be purchased in April!  You can either purchase it for $17.95 or spend $50 and get it for just $5.





No comments:

Post a Comment