Friday, April 6, 2012

April Monthly Group Layouts

 This month my group members will be making these pages.  The first 2 pages you have your choice of PINK for the main color or BLUE for the main color.  I am very excited about this because they are the same pages, just different color.  These will be GREAT pages for your Easter pictures so make sure you take some good ones!  Not a member of my groups?  No problem...come be my guest!  Check out the "Upcoming Events" tab on this blog for all the dates you can come as a guest.  Then call me or send me an email to get you signed up.

Pick either pink or blue 

This is the 2nd 2 page layout that you will make.  I just love this kit.  It is Lucy!  And the flower stamp set that comes in the workshop kit is awesome!!  

 Here is a close up view of the PEEP!  I LOVE HIM!  I stamped him in grey wool on Creme Brulee cardstock and then added some glitter.  How cute is he!

It's not to late to come to a group!  Check it out and call me to reserve your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment