Friday, September 30, 2011

October Stamp of the Month

It's October already, and this month we have an AMAZING stamp of the month! It is called Holiday Magic and has Christmas trees, Stockings and even Santa's sleigh!

I used our Believe papers along with the October stamp of the month. This kit is not only great for Christmas cards and layouts, but it also works great for winter theme layouts and cards.
My favorite however has to be the card with Santa and his sleigh. How cute is he! The sleigh is from our stamp of the month and Santa is from our Workshop kit on page 55 of the catalog. I just LOVE him!

I also used some of our Twinkle brads. They are now discontinued, but if you have some in your stash, get them out and use them! I love to use what I have! In fact I went crazy and used all of what I had! That is good and bad. Good that I am no longer storing them, but bad that they are all gone. But, I am ok with it. We have other cool bling in our new catalog.

So check your stash, find out what you have that will go perfect with this stamp set. Get them out and get ready to order this set starting tomorrow!

Remember you can either purchase the stamp of the month for $17.95 or if you order $50, you can purchase it for just $5! But remember, it is only available in the month of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment