Friday, September 23, 2011

Spooky Banner

I love this banner! I stamp lifted it right out of our catalog. It is on page 49...but the picture doesn't do it justice! I saw it in person at convention and knew I had to recreate it.

I used our dimensional elements My Creations Banner. They are chip board pennant that I covered with our background & texture paper from our Mischief kit. You can trace around the pennant, but I used our Cricut Cartridge to cut it. You get 8 pennants for just $5.95. You can create these banners for any occasion. Your kids rooms, holidays, baby showers...anything.
Here are just 2 of the pennants up close...they we so fun to make!
If you trace & cut them yourself, you can get 3 pennants per piece of 12 x 12 pattern paper, but I chose to use the Cricut cartridge (why not!) and you can get 2 per 12 x 12 paper. That's ok...I was ok with getting one less per paper and not have to cut it by hand. This cartridge is spoiling me! LOL

If you want to cut these pennants you will need to change the settings to 1/10th and then put the setting at 6.80. This will cut them our perfectly. All you have to do is punch a hole and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment