Friday, September 16, 2011

You & Me

Did you get one of our You & Me kits back in May & June? It was our special and I just loved it. I forgot to post this layout earlier, then it occurred to me that some of you might not have gotten yours created yet.
So dust it off and pull it out and use it! I think I might have an extra one or two, so if you would like one, email me and I will get one to you.

I used this for my birthday pictures! Our old (not in age) neighbors came back into town and Nancy & I went to the movies, then met the "boys" at Cheeseburger in Paradise for some drinks before we went to dinner. Here are the pictures of those funny drinks. It's amazing how our paper even goes with the colors of my DRINK! lol

I put a banner across the first page and put our Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems and put one between each pennant. This paper just makes me happy! I am glad I got a couple extras for me too!
Here is my challenge for you. Get out this kit and make all the pages by the end of the month! Let's get creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment