Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Elemental Kit

September my groups are using our New Elemental kit. I have to say the new way Close to my Heart has designed our kits is awesome! You can have the same kit and have TOTALLY different layouts and cards.

Here are some cards that I made using the leftover paper from our Elemental kit. And believe it or not, I also made a 4th of July layout, preschool layout and a very adorable flower layout much like these cards. Stop by on Tuesday to see the layouts that I created!

I used our Wishes How to Book and the card name is Simply Said. I also used Hooray Bouquet stamp set (D1491) and I cut the flower images out with our NEW Cricut cartridge - Art Philosophy. Ahhh...what did I do before we got this Cricut cartridge? It is so nice to not have to cut all these flowers out individually! You can order your cartridge now! And if you order it in September (or you purchase $75 in products in September you can get the stamp of the month for just $5 ($17.95 value) and also get our Pair-a-Phrase stamp set FREE! That is 2 D size stamp sets FREE! ($35.90). Don't delay! Get your free products now!

No comments:

Post a Comment