Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cherish Your Memories!

Today is a hard day. It would have been our son Grant's 28th birthday. He died in a car accident 12 years ago and we miss him terribly! But I do have pictures and will always have those memories!

Here is a perfect memory that just makes me smile! It was Cody's 10th birthday (1996) and Grant was helping him make his treats for school. They were making dirt cakes. And of course, Grant had to be the comedian and wear the flowers. I just love this picture. It shows how funny Grant was with just normal every day items. Who said boys don't have flower layouts! LOL I am glad I have these memories and the pictures to help me remember them all. Make sure you preserve your memories!

1 comment:

  1. Shari, The fact that you can share this memory and find joy in it tells me what a strong woman of faith you are. Thanks for sharing something near and dear to your heart with all of us.

    ReplyDelete