Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Group Layouts

It's time for Halloween! And my October groups will be making these 4 pages this month. We are using our Mischief kit. I really like this kit. I guess I am in the mood for fall!
Each year we sit on our driveway on Halloween and hand out treats by our fire pit. We usually need that to keep us warm. We also have a little buffet and some wine to help with keeping us warm. Some of our neighbors even join us. It is fun to sit by the fire and hand out treats to all those trick or treaters.

I also took the last two pages and make them exactly the same except for putting our Mischief rub ons with a fall theme. That is for those of you who don't do Halloween. This just shows you how versatile our kits are.
If you would like to make these and are not in my group, you are welcome to come. Just give me a call or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment