Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Ideas

I had this cute little cat in my box of Halloween decorations. He is made out of wood and is very cute, but I decided he needed a banner! LOL So I took my dimensional elements banner (these are the small ones that come on one sheet see page 130 of the catalog) and as a bonus, if you have our Cricut cartridge, you got them with it! So pull them out! Then you cut your patterned paper using your Cricut cartridge (or you can hand cut them if you don't have the cartridge yet) and decorate with ribbons, stamps etc.

I stamped the bat on the first E and I put a stamped spider with a licorice opaque for his behind. Then put him on the K. The letters I used are from the Dimensional Elements Monograms. (also on page 130 of the catalog)

I love to add my personal touch to things I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment