Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Southern Caribbean Cruise!

How would you like to earn a free cruise to the Southern Caribbean?

When I go to work I earn a cruise for 2 FREE! Does your job offer that?

Each year my husband and I are very blessed to go on vacation compliments of Close to my Heart! And you can too! Sign up to be a CTMH consultant and you can earn a trip for 2 to the Southern Caribbean.

Not only do you get the cruise for 2, but Close to my Heart showers us with gifts each day on the ship! It is sooo amazing! I have been blessed to go on cruises to Alaska, Hawaii, Mediterranean, Mexican Riviera, Western Caribbean, Eastern Caribbean and we even went on a land trip to New Zealand! All compliments of Close to my Heart. Boy I love my job!!!! These are places I might have never experience if it wasn't for Close to my Heart.

If you would like to work towards earning a free cruise for you...this is the month to do it! Here's why...
1) The contest just started, you will have ample time to earn one too!
2) Our busy season just started (great for increased sales which translates into CRUISE POINTS!)
3) Our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book & Catalog just came out
4) New commission structure that means we are making MORE MONEY AND earning free products! YIPPEE!
5) Here's a GREAT part! Sign up in October for just $99 and get one of our "add on kits" (normally $40 for $80+ in product) for FREE!
6) As a gift from me, when you reach your Straight to the Top goals, I will give you a CTMH shoulder tote FREE AND Close to my Heart will give you $100 in free products! Not to mention the commission you will make!
So what are you waiting for! ACT NOW! Go to my website to get signed up! Or call or email me with any questions you might have! I will be happy to talk to you about how CTMH can work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment