Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Pumpkin Carving Time!

It's time for another photo op at the Froemming's!
Saturday we decided to carve pumpkins. Who said it was only for little ones!
So Cody & Brooke came over for dinner and we brought out the pumpkins. I wanted to do an initial pumpkin...so that is what I worked on, Stacey made an owl pumpkin because for some reason I am crazy about owls right now. Cody made the scary face one and he had a little pumpkin stuck in his mouth! That was very funny, but the picture didn't come out as good. And Brooke made the skeleton one. Hers was the most detailed and time consuming. I really liked them all, but I think hers was my favorite!

Now I need to get these developed and on layouts!! This is a fun time of year where you can get some fun pictures! So take some time to get those great pictures and then make sure you TAKE the time to preserve them! I do have a crop coming up, so get those picture taken, developed and scraped! Watch for these pictures on layouts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment