Friday, October 7, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Have you seen it? Have you heard all the Cricuts chirping about Close to my Heart's NEW CRICUT ART PHILOSOPHY CARTRIDGE?
It's here and it's AWESOME!

Our cartridge has 700 images from boxes, bags, tags, cards, envelopes, alphabet, flowers and much much more! We also have coordinating stamp sets to add to the beauty of the image!

In addition to our cartridge you get 3 stamp sets ($53.85 value) and 3 of our dimensional elements chipboard shapes (9" x 12" valued at $14.85). Both these stamps and dimensional elements coordinate with our Cricut Cartridge. You get all this for just $99! WOW! This is an amazing deal!

AND, our Founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton is posting a new Cricut art project on her blog every day this month! So, stop by her blog jeanettelynton.com every day in October to see something new!

Then give me a call and get your Art Philosophy Cartridge today! You will be so glad you did...I am! Much to my surprise, I use mine EVERY SINGLE DAY! So join me, and get your cartridge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment