Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Create Your Easter Layout

Here's a cute Easter layout using our Caboodle kit. This is the layout that my crop attendees made. But you can make it too. I used our Imagine Book layout Open Forum.

The left side long area in Sorbet is designed for 3 pictures that are 4 x 3 each. You can fit 7 photos on these layouts. So make sure you take some GREAT Easter pictures. Now you will have the perfect layout for them. Oh, and make sure you match your clothes to that layout! LOL!

The stamps I used were Holiday Jubilee (D1128). It isn't pictured in the Spring Catalog, but you can view it on my website. Just to go online shopping and put in that number. It will show you all 36 stamps that are in that set! I also used my favorite alphabet stamp set, Cocktail, to stamp the word Easter.

Have a Happy Easter!

2 comments: