Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Close to my Heart Anniversary

Today is my 12th Anniversary with Close to my Heart. YEAH! It has been the BEST JOB EVER! I love helping people preserve their memories and I couldn't ask for a better job.
So, on Saturday I had my 12 hour crop to celebrate. I had this BEAUTIFUL cake made by the Cake Gallery, of course in the colors of our Veranda kit (layouts coming soon) and my customers came to help me celebrate.

These beautiful roses are from my husband. He's the BEST! He even told me how proud he was of me. Ahhhhh...he's a keeper! lol

There's a picture of everyone at my crop getting LOTS done! Not only did they get that amazing cake as an extra, but I made them a cute candy bar, again to match Veranda and they made a quick and easy basket out of cardstock and patterned paper. Stay tuned, I will have those on my blog soon. They even got an Easter layout made with our Caboodle kit so now they are ready for those Easter pictures!

And then there was Pablo my cat who seemed to think Tara's bag was his bed! Scrapbooking wears him out!
Thanks to everyone who made 12 years possible but mostly to Jeanette Lynton (the owner of CTMH) for a GREAT company! Here's to another 12 years!

3 comments:

  1. Shari,
    Your cake looks so beautiful! What a great way to celebrate 12 years! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a fun way to celebrate with your customers. You're right! This is a GREAT company to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake was delicious and beautiful! I love seeing the picture of everyone working. I guess I thought something was pretty funny at the time.:)

    ReplyDelete