Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Special

Our March Special is a GREAT one! If you have EVER thought about being a Close to my Heart consultant, then you will want to pay special attention to this!

If you sign up to be a consultant in March, it's just $99 (which is the normal price) to sign up and you get over $300 in products and supplies, BUT you also will get all of our stamps of the month from our NEW Summer Catalog FREE!!! This is amazing! This catalog isn't even out yet!!!

So that means May, June July and August stamps of the month for FREE! This is a $91.40 value for FREE! I can't believe this deal!

If you would like more information, call or email me. If you would like to learn more about CTMH, I welcome you to attend my Pizza & Possibilities on Monday, March 29th from 6:00 - 7:00. This is an informational night for just 1 hour (you are welcome to stay longer if you like, but I will keep my part to just one hour) and I will have pizza and salad for you (gotta have dinner) while I tell you a little about CTMH.
Or, you can just go to my website and sign up! Once you sign up, I can then show you how you can earn $150 in free products, earn great trips, get your PhD in Scrapbooking and stamping just to name a few!!
Would you like to know if CTMH is for you? Give me a call and I can help you find out! But to get this great deal, make sure you do it before March 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment