Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My First Award

WOW! I just got my first award from my favorite Mac Buddy Karen. She is so sweet. And she puts up with me with questions about how to run this blog! lol But the rules of the award are the following...
  • Say thanks to the one who sent it to you.
  • Tell us 7 things about you.
THANKS Karen! I am honored to accept this award from you!
Hmmm...seven things about me...let's see
1. I am very organized...almost annoyingly organized
2. I love to travel and I take way too many pictures when I do.
3. I LOVE my job! I have been with CTMH for 12 years and LOVE IT!
4. My favorite CTMH color (right now) is Sweet Leaf...this is important because my husband missed this question on our New Zealand trip. We were in a CTMH game show. He said Outdoor Denim...which was correct a long time ago! But he only knew 2 colors...Outdoor Denim and Moonstruck! LOL Now he knows more! AND, he knows what color Sweet Leaf is!
5. Clutter Stresses me out
6. I can't wait for SPRING
7. I can't wait to paint another room in my house!
I am also suppose to send this award to my favorite blogs...but I have to say, I don't go to many blogs. So hopefully I will not have my award taken away from me for not doing the last part! LOL Once I get a little more time, I will venture out in the blogging world more.
Thanks again Karen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment