Friday, March 12, 2010

More Photos, Less Scrapbook Pages

Do you have a lot of photos from one event and you really don't want to make TONS of layouts just for one event? AND, more importantly, you don't want to bore those who are looking at your scrapbook as they look at 17 layouts of the same pictures.

Well, Close to my Heart's Flip Flaps are the answer! These are 4 x 6 pockets that you can slide your photos in. They have an adhesive side and you can layer as many on top of each other as you want.

On this layout I stuck 3 of them together, put my photos together and then adhered the flip flaps to my page protector...on the outside. Now I can "flip" through the pictures on these layouts without having to create additional layouts! I LOVE these! They come in a package of 15 for just $3.95. I find I use a lot of these on those vacation pictures. Give them a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment