Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Stamp of the Month

It's April and here is our Stamp of the Month.
This set is called Flower Pot and if you like flowers, you are going to LOVE this stamp set! It has 16 stamps and you can get it for $22.95, $17.21, $11.48, $5.74 or FREE!

Ask me how you can get it free! Or look on the inside back cover of our Spring Catalog!

The layout is from our Reflections book, layout Front & Center page 69. I used our Caboodle Level 2 kit.

The cards are using past kits (because I am using what I have) The 8 x 3 1/2 card is using our Emporium kit, the 3 x 3 using our Unforgettable paper and the 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card is using our Veranda kit. All cards are from our Wishes How to Book.

I hope these have inspired you to get out the stamps, kits and stamp creating cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment