Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Close to my Heart Summer Catalog!

Want a sneak peek at our newest catalog? Here it is, the cover of our NEW SUMMER Idea Book/Catalog! It's so pretty! And that little girl is ADORABLE! And the paper, and the stamps!!
You will want to make sure you get your hands on it soon!

My open house is Sunday, May 2nd from 1:00 - 5:00. You will create a 12 x 12 layout using this cute paper from our Cherry O kit. Oh and, my birthday is in May and my husband has already asked what colors to get my cake. WOW! He's trained! LOL SO, you guessed it...Chocolate, Tulip, Sweet Leaf with a hint of Crystal Blue! To match this paper pack of course!

And my son's birthday is May 1st...he & his girlfriend have already be instructed to wear Barn Red, Brown Bag, Cocoa and Garden Green! That is just a little hint on another one of our great kits! Stop by my open house or give me a call after May 2nd to get your New Summer Catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment