Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Group Layouts

In September my monthly groups will be making these pages!  These are made with our Chalk it Up paper pack.

These pages were designed to use for School pictures.  My baby is all grown up so I wasn't sure what I was going to do with these...but WOW!  I am so excited to use them!  We recently went up to Canada, and I found that these pictures works GREAT on this paper pack!



My husband and I sat without internet, texting, facebook, or phone calls. We spend QUALITY time with each other...and these pages represent those memories. 


You can use them for School pictures or even vacation pictures.  After 16 years of doing this, I still am amazed on how versatile our paper packs are.

Would you like to come and make them too!  Simply email me and I will find a group that works for you.  You can come as a guest and see if it is something you want to join.  

No comments:

Post a Comment