Tuesday, September 23, 2014

School Layout using Close to my Heart's Chalk it Up

I am in love with this paper pack and ALL the fun accessories!!!   Here is another cute school layout that I created using this kit!  


I created this using our Make it From My Heart #2 How to Book.  It is pattern number 10.  I don't know how I would get all these layouts done if it wasn't for these How to Books!  If you don't have these, you MUST get them...and you will find, you get more layouts done...FASTER!!

I also used our Chalk it up accessories.  LOVE THESE.  They are self adhesive puffy stickers.  You get about 50 of these puffy stickers for $4.95.  You can find these on page 27 of our NEW catalog!

Need product or a new catalog?  Give me a call!  The catalogs are $3.50 OR FREE if you host a party of join a monthly group.

So get your supplies and start creating!!  AND, to make it easier for you to get scrapbooking, I am having my 3 day crop Friday, October 24 - Sunday October 26 for $60...email me for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment