Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Crush Books

 Close to my Heart has come out with 3 more AMAZING My Crush books!  I LOVE THESE!  They are GREAT for events that you want to scrapbook, but don't want to scrap a BIG album.  


This is our Holiday Happenings My Crush book.  VERY CUTE!  I had a customer get one and I had to peak!  Good thing she is my friend and didn't mind me opening it!  LOL  It is on my wish list!  This one even has page protectors in it so you can slide cards or picture in them!  How fun is that!



This one is our Wildwood My Crush.  I have this one!  See below for what I did with it.  I used it for a dream my husband and I have and the journey we are taking to fulfill this dream.  LOVE IT!  This is also perfect for camping, vacations, manly etc.  The list goes on and on!


And this My Crush book is our In the Pink.  They all have an assortment pack that you can purchase ($4.95) that contains 16 journal spots, 4 sticker sheets, 2 alphabet sticker sheets, and 4 envelopes that are all sized just for this albums.  



Here is the Wildwood My Crush book closed...and you can see the Wildwood Clips (Z2047 $4.95) in the bottom left.  They are way cool too!



This is a picture of the Wildwood Assortment (Z2040 $4.95) in front of the album.  


Here is the first page of my book.  You can embellish however you like.  FUN!  The stickers where it says "Franklin" and "our" are from the assortment kit.  


Lots of stickers in the assortment and I have used a few here.  You HAVE to get your hands on some of these My Crush books.  We now have a total of 5 of these.  Check them out in our new catalog on pages 150 - 157.





No comments:

Post a Comment