Friday, September 19, 2014

Attention Card Makers!!

  GREAT NEWS!!  Close to my Heart's newest Cricut Cartridge is now available!!  I just got mine yesterday and can't wait to give it a try.  The cartridge is called Artfully Sent.  This is going to make card making masterpieces in no time!

You can choose from cards with sentiments cut directly into them, or combine several cutouts to create your own pop up scenes.  This cartridge has 25 different card themes and 5 different card formats.  Card styles include pop up cards, scenes, sentiments, sleeves, and pocket cards.

WOW!!


The cartridge is $99 and you get the cartridge (which has 700 images: cards and font)
3 Stamp sets and 1 pack of white cardstock (24 sheets)



If you would like to get your hands on this new cartridge, you can do any of the following things... call me, email me (I do have one extra here, but it will go fast so act quickly) I will also order one for you (it just take a week to get), or you can go right to my website and order it there (it will be delivered right to your door step)

I have a video posted on September 5th here on my blog...check it out for more information on the cartridge!  Get yours now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment