Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Treats for Someone Special

I LOVE Halloween and I wanted to share what I created...now to find those "special" trick or treaters to receive these!  LOL
I got some clear boxes from clearbags.com.  You can get a variety of boxes and bags from there to decorate.  I used our Cricut Artist Cartridge to create the medallions our of our Scaredy Cat paper.  Do you have these Cricut Cartridges yet?  If not...dang, you have to get them!  lol 

Then I took these AMAZINGLY cute stamps Frightfully Fun (B1453 $9.95) and decorated them!  
The thistle (purple) piece is from page 70 of the Artiste cartridge (it is suppose to be a sun...lol) and I cut that at 2 1/2".  Then I cut a white circle at 1 3/4" 
On this mummy, I wanted him to pop a little so I took a light blue marker and colored some of his lines...so you can see a little dimension.


On the side of this box you can see that I took our Sunset Chevron Washi tape (Z2005 $7.95) and wrapped it around...this also helped the box from popping open and losing the candy!  LOL  Then I tied it with our Thistle diagonal ribbon (Z1990 $3.95) .  Just adds a little to it!


Here are all the ones I created.  And you can also see our new button box (Z2053 $4.95) in the back that I decorated too.    How fun are these!!  
It's time to start creating for Halloween!  

No comments:

Post a Comment