Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May National Scrapbook Month Special

If you think of summer as BRIGHT & CHEERY colors...then you will LOVE this paper pack!!  It is amazing!!   Check out this video!



You can get this paper pack for just $10 for every $35 you spend in the month of May.

Here are some layouts I made with it using the instructions from Close to my Heart.  I did change mine around a little bit...you know me...I can't make it exactly!  LOL  
Here is the first page.

A zoom in on the pinwheels from the first page...and see those little wooden flowers?  They are my new FAVORITE CTMH product!  They are the Trinket Wooden Shapes.  Page 123 of the catalog!  For just $6.95 you get 57 mini shapes!!  And here are 3 of them!  Then I added a pink sparkle!  

Here is the second page.  I used the glitter alphabet for "summer".  CTMH used something different, but I was using what I had.  So I used that!  Then my next favorite product...our Keyboard Kraft Alphabet.  These are little sticker letters.  They are also on page 123 of our catalog!  What a GREAT page!  LOL They are only $4.95 and you get a TON of letters. 

Then here is a close up of the second page...showing the pinwheels from our May Stamp of the Month.    Remember, both the Dream Pop paper pack and the May Stamp of the Month are only available in the month of MAY!  So get yours NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment