Friday, May 3, 2013

Later Sk8r

Here is  my FAVORITE paper pack in the Close to my Heart catalog!  It is called Later Sk8r!  And we are making these layouts in my May groups!  If you would like to come and check out my groups and create these layouts, see my "upcoming events" tab for dates!  Then give me a call or send an email to reserve your spot!

 This kit is SO versatile!  I LOVE IT!  And if you would like to make 12 pages using this kit, I have a workshop (different layouts from these) on Tuesday, May 21st at 6:00 - 9:30.  Sign up by calling or emailing me.  The workshop is $35 and includes paper pack, extra cardstock, cricut images, green/blue epoxy bubbles and washi tape.  I have used this kit for birthday, pool parties, boys, dad and here for my ROAD TRIP!  




No comments:

Post a Comment