Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hobby = Extra Money!

Have you been thinking about earning some EXTRA money OR, getting a discount on your scrapbooking supplies!  Now is the time to sign up with Close to my Heart.  

You can start your own business for just $49 for our Essential kit ($155 value) OR $99 for our Masters Kit ($335 value).  AND...for those of you who LOVE instant gratification...I have 2 Essential kits here at my house!!  Just give me a call and we can get you set up and playing with all your new products!

Where can you start a business for just $49??  Only with Close to my Heart.  AND, you can earn extra money!  Here is a picture of the kit that you will get.


In addition to that, you will also get our Dream Pop Paper Pack ($19.95 value) for FREE!  But only in May, so call me soon and get one of those New Consultant kits that I have here.  
I have been with Close to my Heart for 15 years now and it has been amazing for me. Not only have I earned extra money, paid for bills & fun stuff, but I have also earned 11 AMAZING trips that my husband and I have been blessed to go on.  We would have NEVER gone on trips like that if it wasn't for Close to my Heart. 
So if you would like to earn a little bit of extra money, a lot of extra money or just get a discount on your own scrapbooking supplies, call or email me and let's talk and see if Close to my Heart is for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment