Friday, May 24, 2013

Homemade Gifts for Dad!

Father's Day is coming up and here is a GREAT video with some ideas on gifts for Dad!  Get your stamps out, Cricut Cartridge and spend some "non electronic" time with your kids creating cool gifts made from the heart!



So I decided to make a card for my son's birthday using these stamps.  He loves to golf.  So with some inspiration from the video I created this card!  I really like how it turned out.

I looked in our Make it From Your Heart how to book and picked card pattern # 24.

I used the Perfect Fit Frames & Perfect Fit - Dad they talked about in the video.  I used our Later Sk8r paper pack.  I then added the Happy Birthday from our Fringed Phrases stamp set.  Popped the golf ball up, added some washi tape, Trinkets wooden shapes and the Keyboard Kraft Alphabet (for Cody's name).

I really loved how it turned out!


If you would like to purchase any of these items, contact me or go to my website to purchase them!




AND ALSO!!  THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET OUR DREAM POP PAPER PACK!!  You get 12 sheets of pattern paper & 12 sheets of cardstock for just $10 when you spend $35!  See more samples using this paper pack in past blog posts!!  It is AMAZING!  I just love it!  It is fun and fresh and COLORFUL!  LOVE IT!  It is VERY summery...but remember, you only have until May 31st OR while supplies last.   Email me today OR go to my website and place your order there!


No comments:

Post a Comment